Monday, June 6, 2011

Working Out

I decided the other day that I'm done with my old lady bigger than my big boobs belly.  So I decided to do sit ups first thing in the morning.  As soon as I started, Evan came over and lay on top of me so that I couldn't do a sit up without hitting his head hard with my chin.  After some "discussion" he got up and started bouncing up and down on my pelvis with the full force of his 30 lb turkey leg butt instead - all the while laughing like a madman.  After he did that for a while I got up and noticed that my lower back hurt like crazy from the bouncing.  So that was my workout.  Anyone got suggestions for workouts that you can do with a little drunken master around?

2 comments:

  1. haha! Abby does that same thing to me, so I just keep my stomach tight while she's bouncing, totally counts as an ab workout!
    And FYI - there are baby workouts you can find on youtube. And with Evan being so large, you should be super buff in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to chase L around doing bear crawls. You can also hold him and do squats and lunges. FUN! FUN! :D

    ReplyDelete