Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mommy Pants

I used to wonder why people wear mommy pants (pants with the waist at your actual waist - as in, well above that loose area on my abdomen that was about 2 feet further away from my body 1.5 years ago) ... well now I know!  My new waist is my actual "waist".  No more completely flat stomach.  Now if I wear hiphuggers and low-riders, I have a muffin top.  A true, all the way around, supersoft muffin top.  Options are:
  • Eat less = be hungry on top of tired, grumpy, and frazzledazzled.
  • Exercise = of my no free time, all of it will be spent sweaty and miserable (more so than usual).
  • Mommy pants.
Hello, guess who wins!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Yes, mommy pants are comfortable than my muffin top (Well muffin top is way cuter than my fat!) hanging on my pants. You don't look like you have much of a muffin top. You look great!

    ReplyDelete